We know that Coronavirus is testing pet businesses in new ways and presenting countless challenges. Despite these unprecedented times, we are committed to helping businesses find new ways to thrive.
We want to thank all of our brave retailers who are working hard to keep their doors open or offering deliveries and/or curbside service to their customers. You are out there every day keeping beloved pets happy and fed.
If you haven't been able to keep your business open, you can still engage with your customers online. Now more than over, online marketing is vital for pet businesses. Here are some tips from other retailers that can help:
- Utilize social media for updates: Now more than ever, your customers are online and looking for the latest updates from businesses. Whether you're currently open or not, update your customers. Want help managing your social media pages? Take a look at our social media management packages and pricing.
- Stay active online: Continue posting on social media, feature your products and services during this time. Having a hard time coming up with content to share? Check out our gallery of free images to share on your pages.
- Try to move online: If you're not already, do what you can to bring in sales online, even if it's to local customers. You can take orders online for home delivery or curbside pickup. If you don't already have a website, we highly recommend getting one set up. Need help? Contact us today for a free quote on getting your website created and up as soon as possible.
Add-on new products or services: Take this time to evaluate your business model and see what changes you can make to keep your business alive. If you are not already, consider adding home delivery temporarily. Offer a "shelter-at-home" kit or bundle of products so customers can easily stock up.
We're working hard to do our best to support our customers' businesses and currently running huge discounts on our overstock dog treats. Here are some tips on how you can use these discounted treats to grow your business during this time: https://www.thepoundbakery.com/blogs/blog/how-to-bring-in-more-business-during-covid-19-pandemic
Other Helpful Resources:
- Free Pet Business Social Media Images - We've created a gallery of social media posts you can download directly and share on your social media pages during this time.
- Zoom - Zoom offers free video conference calling. Meet up with your team members remotely and make sure you're all on the same page.
- MailChimp - Email marketing program offering free packages to keep your customers up today.
- VistaPrint Free Social Media Tool
- Payroll Protection Program
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan program
- Small Business Administration COVID-19 webpage
We are thankful for your continued support during this time.