The Pound Bakery has been baking natural pet treats for over 20 years. Our Bakery is SQF level 3 certified as part of the GFSI, global food safety initiative.
Check out these ingredients that we use and all the benefits they have to offer!
- Pumpkin is an excellent source of fiber and vitamin A. Fiber is the main aid to a healthy digestive tract.
- Oatmeal is a great source of soluble fiber. It is an alternative source of grain for dogs that are allergic to wheat. It can also be beneficial for some older dogs that have trouble with bowel regularity.
- Sweet potatoes are a source of dietary fiber, contain vitamin B6, vitamin C, carotene, and maganese.
- Peanut Butter is a good source of protien, contains heart healthy fats, Vitamin B and Vitamin E. It can also help contribute to a healthy, shiny coat!
- Honey contains flavoroids and antioxidants that help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease. It is great for reducing allergies and giving your dog energy.
- Blueberries are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. Antioxidants can improve heart function and reduce risk of cancer and heart disease.
- Palm Oil - We use sustainably sourced palm oil
If you have any questions or concerns about our products do not hesitate to contact us.